Each month, we feature a property for sale in Olde Towne East. This month, in honor of the Old National Road Celebration, we are featuring the Old National Road Condominiums in our first monthly real estate feature.
UPDATE 5-2-11: Condos featured on Columbus Underground
According to the Old National Road Condos website, these condos offer an array of high-quality amenities designed to fit your contemporary lifestyle . . .
- Large 2.5 or 3 Bedroom units with 1 or 1-1/2 baths. Full kitchen, dining room and living room. Two floors of living space, plus ready-to-finish full basements and third floors.
- Historic trim including 10” baseboard, porch detail, and historic-approved double-hung, double-glazed LOE gas, Energy Star/Energy Efficient, all-wood insulated Pella Architect Series windows.
- Two stories finished, with finished space ranging from 1,211 – 1,484 square feet. Third floor and basement spaces unfinished and available for owner expansion of living space.
- Natural granite countertops, stainless steel kitchen appliances, birch or maple wood kitchen cabinetry, hardwood floor on first floor, carpeted living spaces (2nd floor — Carpet and Rug Institute-Green Label certified Very Low Emission of VOCs for high indoor air quality).
- Gas heat and central air conditioning, Energy Star rated appliances and fixtures for high-efficiency. U.S. Green Building Council LEED (“Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design”) designation ensures environmentally sustainable materials, construction practices, and superior building energy efficiency and lifetime performance.
- Forest Stewardship Council-certified wood throughout supports the responsible management of the world’s forests. FSC sets high standards that ensure forestry is practiced in an environmentally responsible, socially beneficial, and economically viable way.
- Ceramic tile bathroom floors and surrounds.
View photo gallery here.
Realtors, would you like to feature your listing? Please send us an email.